We all need our gutters cleaned on a regular basis. Even if you have some type of gutter-guard installed, your gutters should be cleaned once every 2-3 years.
For convenience and piece of mind, our team provide a scheduled gutter cleaning service.
As well as providing a regular one-off gutter cleaning service, we offer scheduled gutter cleaning providing you with one less thing to worry about around the house (or business).
How Does Scheduled Gutter Cleaning Work?
Our scheduled gutter cleaning service begins with an initial on-site consultation and gutter clean. We’ll assess your circumstances and discuss with you our recommendations regarding a schedule and agreed price.
We will set your agreed schedule into our calendar system, and turn up automatically to complete a thorough gutter clean on your property.
Your gutters will be regularly cleaned and maintained by our team without you having to lift a finger.
Let’s face it, getting someone to clean the gutters is a chore that is likely put off and delayed as a low priority. Our scheduled gutter cleaning service keeps your gutters in tip top shape.
How Much Does It Cost?
Our gutter cleaning service starts from $300.
Each job will vary given it’s unique circumstances, size, difficulty of access and how long since the previous gutter cleaning has been done.
We’ll happily carry out an assessment before hand and let you know the cost before any agreement to carry out the work is made.
After the initial gutter clean, it is likely that subsequent gutter cleaning can be done cheaper if carried out regularly.
We are a Melbourne based business who focuses our services on the Northern Suburbs and surrounding areas.
If you are looking for a gutter cleaning service in the Northern Suburbs Melbourne area, call us anytime to see how we can help.
Why Clean The Gutters?
There are many reasons to keep your gutters cleaned and well maintained. Gutter cleaning and gutter maintenance are important to the overall upkeep of your home.
Gutters that are full of leaves, dirt and debris will prevent adequate drainage of water causing overflow and the presence of water in unwanted places.
- Here are some reasons to keep your gutters clean;
- Protect your fascia boards from water damage and rot
- Prevent your gutters from rusting – areas where dirt and leaves are preventing the gutters from drying out will cause corrosion and lead to necessary replacements of gutters
- Prevent water from flowing into the eaves and potentially the roof cavity which can cause severe problems with your ceiling, electrical works and encourage the growth of mould
- Overflowing gutters can cause issues around the building by allowing areas to get wet that shouldn’t such as pathways and undercover areas
- Some insurance companies may not honour claims for storm damage if it cannot be proven that gutters have been regularly maintained
- Provides a great opportunity for a quick roof inspection whilst gutters are being cleaned.
If you’re looking for help with your gutters and a reliable gutter cleaning and maintenance service in Melbourne, we will happily consult with you and help you with all your guttering and roofing needs.